Canot see the menu to configure

Dec 3, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Heve installed the module in Orchard 1.6 and i cannot find the menu that is suposed to appear.

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks

Mar 12, 2013 at 8:41 AM
I haved this problem too.
Apr 16, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Ditto...I downloaded the latest DEV branch and installed. Nothing in the log file and nothing in the Admin menu. I restarted the app pool, nothing. I tried the other solution posted (removing the security line from assemblyinfo.cs) and that gave me YSOD when trying to login. Same thing as some of the others...this was installed into Release distribution of Orchard, not Source distribution. Installing on Source distribution works fine...just like the issue I have with the Forums module.

Any ideas or should we just wait for the next release version of this module? Thanks Nick!
Apr 16, 2013 at 8:46 PM
I loaded the module into my development system running Orchard Source, did a rebuild on the module, and uploaded it (including the bin folder). Restarted the app pool and it's working now. Looks like it may have been related to not being able to find DotNetOpenAuth.AspNet.dll. Recompiling and including the bin folder with that file seems to have resolved the problem.

I'm assuming something is preventing the module from dynamically compiling when the app starts. Doing a manual compile resolves the issue.