Success, But Not Working

Dec 9, 2011 at 7:07 AM

I've got Orchard 1.3.6 on localhost using a SQL CE database, and received a yellow screen of death exactly when I installed Open Authentication 0.4.5.  I chose to ignore that, and jump to my dashboard.  I then enabled all authentication options with 0.4.5, and set the option to allow users to create accounts.  I then attempted to sign in with Google.  It appeared to succeed, but it brought me back to the login page and said:

Account Association: Your new user account will be linked to https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=AItOawnk_9lsaWnUCWSlFQnpBMRSNm_No4wofi0

So in the end, I was not signed in and not getting anywhere.  What am I doing wrong?  I know that I've not yet "enabled an Email channel," but I don't imagine that is causing this problem.  That said, I got the identical problem when I tried logging in with the OpenID logo.

When I tried to login with the MyOpenID logo (as opposed to just "OpenID" logo), I got yet another error:

"Unable to authenticate: No OpendID endpoint found."

I also don't suspect the initial yellow screen of death during install is the cause of this, but just in case here is the dump:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.]
   System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) +9374533
   System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.set_Item(TKey key, TValue value) +11
   NHibernate.Impl.SessionFactoryObjectFactory.AddInstance(String uid, String name, ISessionFactory instance, IDictionary`2 properties) +210
   NHibernate.Impl.SessionFactoryImpl..ctor(Configuration cfg, IMapping mapping, Settings settings, EventListeners listeners) +3612
   NHibernate.Cfg.Configuration.BuildSessionFactory() +104
   Orchard.Data.SessionFactoryHolder.BuildSessionFactory() in d:\Builds\OrchardFull\src\Orchard\Data\SessionFactoryHolder.cs:83
   Orchard.Data.SessionFactoryHolder.GetSessionFactory() in d:\Builds\OrchardFull\src\Orchard\Data\SessionFactoryHolder.cs:61
   Orchard.Data.SessionLocator.For(Type entityType) in d:\Builds\OrchardFull\src\Orchard\Data\SessionLocator.cs:29
   Orchard.Data.Repository`1.get_Session() in d:\Builds\OrchardFull\src\Orchard\Data\Repository.cs:26
   Orchard.Data.Repository`1.get_Table() in d:\Builds\OrchardFull\src\Orchard\Data\Repository.cs:30
   Orchard.Data.Repository`1.Fetch(Expression`1 predicate) in d:\Builds\OrchardFull\src\Orchard\Data\Repository.cs:126
   Orchard.Data.Repository`1.Get(Expression`1 predicate) in d:\Builds\OrchardFull\src\Orchard\Data\Repository.cs:91
   Orchard.Data.Repository`1.Orchard.Data.IRepository<T>.Get(Expression`1 predicate) in d:\Builds\OrchardFull\src\Orchard\Data\Repository.cs:60
   Orchard.Core.Settings.Descriptor.ShellDescriptorManager.GetDescriptorRecord() in d:\Builds\OrchardFull\src\Orchard.Web\Core\Settings\Descriptor\ShellDescriptorManager.cs:57
   Orchard.Core.Settings.Descriptor.ShellDescriptorManager.GetShellDescriptor() in d:\Builds\OrchardFull\src\Orchard.Web\Core\Settings\Descriptor\ShellDescriptorManager.cs:30
   Orchard.Environment.ShellBuilders.ShellContextFactory.CreateShellContext(ShellSettings settings) in d:\Builds\OrchardFull\src\Orchard\Environment\ShellBuilders\ShellContextFactory.cs:66
   Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardHost.CreateShellContext(ShellSettings settings) in d:\Builds\OrchardFull\src\Orchard\Environment\DefaultOrchardHost.cs:168
   Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardHost.CreateAndActivateShells() in d:\Builds\OrchardFull\src\Orchard\Environment\DefaultOrchardHost.cs:132
   Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardHost.BuildCurrent() in d:\Builds\OrchardFull\src\Orchard\Environment\DefaultOrchardHost.cs:103
   Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardHost.BeginRequest() in d:\Builds\OrchardFull\src\Orchard\Environment\DefaultOrchardHost.cs:208
   Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardHost.Orchard.Environment.IOrchardHost.BeginRequest() in d:\Builds\OrchardFull\src\Orchard\Environment\DefaultOrchardHost.cs:77
   Orchard.Web.MvcApplication.HostBeginRequest(HttpApplication application, IOrchardHost host) in d:\Builds\OrchardFull\src\Orchard.Web\Global.asax.cs:38
   Orchard.WarmupStarter.Starter`1.OnBeginRequest(HttpApplication application) in d:\Builds\OrchardFull\src\Orchard.Startup\Starter.cs:68
   Orchard.Web.MvcApplication.Application_BeginRequest() in d:\Builds\OrchardFull\src\Orchard.Web\Global.asax.cs:29

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
   System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeType typeOwner) +0
   System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeType typeOwner) +72
   System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks) +335
   System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) +28
   System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters) +19
   System.Web.Util.ArglessEventHandlerProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +57
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +148
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.237

Coordinator
Mar 31, 2012 at 10:36 PM

This is a problem with the default branch. I have lots of fixes in the dev branch. Please pull and let me know if you still have these issues.

Cheers, Nick